So, okay, I’m watching this magnificently done kdrama called Queen Inhyun’s Man and I can’t help but squeal every time Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo come into the screen. I can’t believe that such chemistry from the tv (and from Korea, or in where ever part of the internet) could be felt by the viewers like me. This is the first for me though I love my previous OTP’s in kdrama,for now, I would just change it to this order:
In Real life I wish they will end up together:
1. Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na ( I mean how could this much staring sizzle my screen?)
2. Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin ( Ok, these are still kids but,boy, could they kiss!)
3. Joo JI Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye ( This is one of my fondest wish that they will end together in real life, but until that happens, well, they will remain in top 3).
4. Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun HYe ( if #3 doesn’t work out, well I still have the HwanHye couple.
5. Kim Bum and Kim So Eun ( just for cutesy sake, I love this one)
6. Park Min Young and Yoo Ah In
7. Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye
and well there’s a bit of change of my fave kdramas too, depending on how crazy I became while watching it. ( you know the basic symtoms like, watching it in live streaming, watching it raw, waiting for subs then rewatching it, then while waiting for another week to pass, you check the net for every possible updates, then read the recaps, then rewatch the episode from ep. 1 to current… you know, things like that….)
1. Queen InHyun’s Man
2. Operation Proposal
3. Lie to Me
5. Sunkyunkwan Scandal (really I watched this for 13 hours straight)
7. Heartstrings - (eventhough it’s boring, a lot of loopholes, twisted plots, I really finished it. Maybe because of the OST.
Yoo Ah In ~♥
Yoo Ah In
[eng] Ah In and Joong Ki - 2010 KBS Best Couple Award
OHMAYGAWD, THIS GOTTA BE THE FUNNIEST THING IN KOREAN TV SHOW. SONG JOONG KI, WHY ARE YOU SO FUNNY????
Borkenhearted for Moon Jae Shin…
One of my favorites KDRAMA!!
Jae Shin is the best guy there is. Unselfish. Really, Could I have you to myself oppa??? :))
So you ended up sending her in alone? Forget about her. If you keep doing it, it will become a habit. Make this the last time where you’re just looking at her.
gu yong ha why are you such an awesome friiiieeeend *wails*
…someone give me fic of these two naoplz :|
Normally, I don’t cheer for the second lead because the first lead has already stole my heart, but my heart bled for him when he didn’t get the girl. I’m sure the moony factor knows who I’m talking about.
Moon Jae Shin aka Gul-ro, played by Yoo Ah In, is one of the only second leads where i…
Are you jealous Gu Yong Ha? :))
Jae Shin: Thank You.
Yoon SHik: For what, sunbae?
Jae Shin: For you… Thank You.
Jae Shin’s goodbye to his feelings to Yoon Hee…
Waaaah Jae Shin SPAMMING~~
The first time I fell in love with Geol Oh/ Moon Jae Shin..
When he covered Yoon Hee’s eyes when he beat those men up..
The real scandal. Who was homosexual?