So, okay, I’m watching this magnificently done kdrama called Queen Inhyun’s Man and I can’t help but squeal every time Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo come into the screen. I can’t believe that such chemistry from the tv (and from Korea, or in where ever part of the internet) could be felt by the viewers like me. This is the first for me though I love my previous OTP’s in kdrama,for now, I would just change it to this order:
In Real life I wish they will end up together:
1. Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na ( I mean how could this much staring sizzle my screen?)
2. Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin ( Ok, these are still kids but,boy, could they kiss!)
3. Joo JI Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye ( This is one of my fondest wish that they will end together in real life, but until that happens, well, they will remain in top 3).
4. Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun HYe ( if #3 doesn’t work out, well I still have the HwanHye couple.
5. Kim Bum and Kim So Eun ( just for cutesy sake, I love this one)
6. Park Min Young and Yoo Ah In
7. Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye
and well there’s a bit of change of my fave kdramas too, depending on how crazy I became while watching it. ( you know the basic symtoms like, watching it in live streaming, watching it raw, waiting for subs then rewatching it, then while waiting for another week to pass, you check the net for every possible updates, then read the recaps, then rewatch the episode from ep. 1 to current… you know, things like that….)
1. Queen InHyun’s Man
2. Operation Proposal
3. Lie to Me
5. Sunkyunkwan Scandal (really I watched this for 13 hours straight)
7. Heartstrings - (eventhough it’s boring, a lot of loopholes, twisted plots, I really finished it. Maybe because of the OST.
One of the best drama, Goong! ^^ chongmal! ^^
YEH made this picture as her DP in Twitter.. awwww. missing Goong.. maybe she miss Goong too? i hope sooooo~~ ^_^
@1003Grace Looking at you, still missing you..
“Even if I am seeing you now, I still miss you.”
I think I would do, too! ^^ Joo Ji Hoon is soooo hot, isn’t he, @1003Grace?
only chae kyung would hiccup when shin’s leaning in for a kiss.
When, oh, when, drama gods are you going to make GOONG 2?? @1003Grace don’t YOU ever want a sequel? :( Joo Ji Hoon!
I’m addicted to anything Goong now. :) Eun HYe ♥ Ji Hoon ♥
My edit for my cover photo in Facebook. :)
Favorite OTP of all time! @1003Grace Chae Kyung and Joo JI Hoon Lee Shin! Goong 2 please!
Wow, 59 notes! :) I wish the ban from MBC will be lifted.. Goong 2 with @1003Grace.. please drama gods?
My Fave pic of @1003Grace and Joo Ji Hoon from Goong! ^^
Well maybe if you have watched Goong first, you would love her. She’s still young when she filmed that and many loved that. Very fresh and naive. It was raw talent. At the same time, may people hated the Kang Hae Na role. So it’s all in the perspective I think. Goong is still my most favorite YEH drama.
I will not be disappointed IF they will have Goong 2! I wish @1003Grace would still like to work with ji Hoon-ssi after he is released from Military! ^^