I didn’t know my humble blog, www.jingelbells.wordpress.com would even be visited, much more be read! I have always been a frustrated writer, I know I can’t even create a romantic love story that I would myself would love. But thank you to all those people who dropped by and read my post, even those senseless ones. I am very busy this week and was not able to finish my fanfic. Hopefully I could next week.
Lee Jieun (IU) x Yoo Seung Ho
Ji Hyun Woo x Yoo In Na
Joo Ji Hoon x Yoon Eun Hye
and my random ramblings about life and love. ♥
Oppaaaaaaaaa! :’X I miss you with @1003Grace ! DRamagods, Could you please give this as a gift?!!
Shin Min Ah acted with Joo Ji Hoon twice!!!In two projects!
Why can’t he with Yoon Eun Hye????
My two most fave kdrama actress: Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo In Na!!~♥
“Friendship is like a violin .. the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.” ♥♥
So, okay, I’m watching this magnificently done kdrama called Queen Inhyun’s Man and I can’t help but squeal every time Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo come into the screen. I can’t believe that such chemistry from the tv (and from Korea, or in where ever part of the internet) could be felt by the viewers like me. This is the first for me though I love my previous OTP’s in kdrama,for now, I would just change it to this order:
In Real life I wish they will end up together:
1. Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na ( I mean how could this much staring sizzle my screen?)
2. Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin ( Ok, these are still kids but,boy, could they kiss!)
3. Joo JI Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye ( This is one of my fondest wish that they will end together in real life, but until that happens, well, they will remain in top 3).
4. Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun HYe ( if #3 doesn’t work out, well I still have the HwanHye couple.
5. Kim Bum and Kim So Eun ( just for cutesy sake, I love this one)
6. Park Min Young and Yoo Ah In
7. Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye
and well there’s a bit of change of my fave kdramas too, depending on how crazy I became while watching it. ( you know the basic symtoms like, watching it in live streaming, watching it raw, waiting for subs then rewatching it, then while waiting for another week to pass, you check the net for every possible updates, then read the recaps, then rewatch the episode from ep. 1 to current… you know, things like that….)
1. Queen InHyun’s Man
2. Operation Proposal
3. Lie to Me
5. Sunkyunkwan Scandal (really I watched this for 13 hours straight)
7. Heartstrings - (eventhough it’s boring, a lot of loopholes, twisted plots, I really finished it. Maybe because of the OST.
One of the best drama, Goong! ^^ chongmal! ^^